HV CoIIN 2.0 Fact Sheets
HV CoIIN created a series of fact sheets highlighting our work in various workstreams, our approach to CQI and the supports we provide, as well as our progress to date. Check them out below and share with colleagues in the field!
Updated October 2022:
- HV CoIIN at a Glance: This infographic and fact sheet provides a high-level overview of HV CoIIN 1.0 and 2.0 and our outcomes from 2013 to 2022.
- HV CoIIN 2.0: Addressing Caregiver Depression: This fact sheet outlines the prevalence of maternal depression and the challenges it can cause for children and families. The fact sheet highlights how HV CoIIN 2.0 is building on the success of HV CoIIN 1.0 and scaling these improvements with local home visiting agencies across the country.
- HV CoIIN 2.0: Health Equity in Home Visiting: This fact sheet explores how home visiting programs can advance health equity and provide services that help remove obstacles to health, such as poverty, discrimination, and their consequences, including powerlessness and lack of access to good jobs with fair pay, quality education and housing, transportation, safe environments, and health care.
- HV CoIIN 2.0: Staff Recruitment & Retention (SRR): This fact sheet provides information on SRR and how HV CoIIN 2.0 teams tested strategies to effectively and efficiently improve or maintain home visiting staff well-being.
- HV CoIIN 2.0: Addressing Intimate Partner Violence (IPV): This fact sheet provides information on IPV and how home visiting can play a critical role in providing support and referral services. It highlights our goals, strategies for improvement, and current progress to date.
- HV CoIIN 1.0 General Fact Sheet: HV CoIIN 1.0 laid the groundwork for HV CoIIN 2.0 and developed the necessary resources and conditions for subsequent spread and scale efforts. This fact sheet details the origins of HV CoIIN, outcomes, and lessons learned.
- Scaling Home Visiting Improvements Through Continuous Quality Improvement: Successes and Lessons from HV CoIIN 2.0’s First Scale Cohort
- HV CoIIN 2.0 Parent Leadership in CQI Fact Sheet: Including the voices of parents is a basic tenet of our work in HV CoIIN 2.0. This fact sheet outlines HV CoIIN 2.0's parent leadership goal and the support provided to teams to build meaningful relationships with families and incorporate their voices to drive CQI work.
- 90-Day Testing Cycle to Drive Quality Improvement in Breastfeeding Supports for Families Participating in Evidence-Based Home Visiting Services: This brief outlines the 90-day quality improvement testing cycle HV CoIIN implemented in 2019 to refine the breastfeeding theory of change and to test key drivers and change ideas to support a national scale-up effort.
Updated September 2021 (updates in progress):
- HV CoIIN 2.0 Well Child Visit (WCV): This fact sheet describes the importance of well-child visits (WCVs) with a primary care provider (PCP), and the essential role home visitors play in guiding families to this avenue of improved child well-being and family functioning.
- HV CoIIN 2.0: Scaling Tested Improvement: This fact sheet outlines what it means to “scale improvements” and what is needed to do so successfully. It demonstrates how HV CoIIN 2.0 builds on the success of HV CoIIN 1.0 and to support states lead large-scale improvements in home visiting services.
- HV CoIIN 2.0: Addressing Developmental Promotion, Early Detection, and Linkage to Services: This fact sheet outlines the importance of investing in early detection and timely linkage to services and how they can positively impact developmental and behavioral concerns. It highlights how HV CoIIN is partnering with New Jersey and their local implementing agencies scaling improvements in the previously tested topic area of developmental promotion, early detection, and linkage to services.
- Improving Breastfeeding Outcomes: HV CoIIN’s Journey from Small Tests of Change to Large-Scale Improvement: This brief details our journey from testing in HV CoIIN 1.0 to scaling breastfeeding improvements in HV CoIIN 2.0. and highlights how states and their local home visiting agencies are making extraordinary improvements in breastfeeding outcomes.