Join the MIECHV Lead the Change National Improvement Network to Improve Outcomes for 5,000 Families by 2022!
Now is the time to join this exciting effort to accelerate change through a national improvement network - getting what works to more people.
During COVID-19, the families that home visiting programs serve are facing many challenges. EDC can help. Nationwide, we’re partnering with MIECHV awardees to Lead the Change for families. Our free coaching and resources help programs use tested interventions to swiftly and effectively address depression, intimate partner violence, low rates of breastfeeding, and developmental delays.
Apply online to join the Lead the Change National Improvement Network and receive our help improving outcomes for families.
We’ll announce the new Lead the Change Network members by December 1, 2020. This application collects just enough information and will take no more than 10 minutes.
Who Can Apply?
- A MIECHV awardee lead should complete the application on behalf of their state or territory team
- The application is open to all MIECHV states and territories
- IN-DEPTH AND EXPERT SUPPORT: Your awardee team and participating local implementing agencies will receive three virtual learning sessions and 12 monthly coaching calls from EDC, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- PARENT LEADERSHIP: You will learn new strategies to boost parent engagement and partner with parents in leading the change. We provide specialized support for parent leadership through expert coaching, as well as a comprehensive parent leadership toolkit.
- PEER INTERACTION: You will have ongoing peer-to-peer support from other MIECHV awardees—learning together, sharing struggles, and celebrating successes.
- BREAKTHROUGH CHANGE: You will see rapid and significant improvements for families. We can help you spread interventions that have ignited breakthrough change in home visiting—improving the health, mental health, and well-being of children and families nationwide
- REDUCED BURDEN: You will receive all of the support and tools that you need to achieve breakthrough change—we make it easy by providing playbooks, user-friendly on-demand data dashboards, advanced coaching in CQI, and expert faculty! All of our work aligns with your CQI planning and efforts toward improved performance on MIECHV measures.
Timeline: Learning networks kick off in February of 2021 and go through May of 2022.