HV CoIIN 2.0 Playbooks
Thank you for your interest in accessing our HV CoIIN 2.0 Key Documents.
HV CoIIN 2.0 is a 5-year collaborative agreement between the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and Education Development Center that focuses on (1) using the Breakthrough Series Collaborative Approach to develop, test, and subsequently spread improvements across new topics critical to maternal and child health and (2) scale-up of interventions found to be successful in HV CoIIN 1.0 (e.g., maternal depression and development, early detection, and linkage to services). Read more about our collaborative here.
Through this collaborative, we have carefully refined a suite of key documents for three of our topic areas: 1) maternal depression (MD), 2) developmental promotion, early detection, and linkage to services (DEV), and 3) Breastfeeding (BF). These interactive playbooks allow users to learn from participants in the HV CoIIN. Organized by topics from the initiative, these playbooks feature change ideas, plan-do-study-act (PDSA) cycles, and key insights from teams who are working to improve outcomes for families receiving home visiting services throughout the country. The playbook for each topic includes:
- A charter
- The key driver diagram with links to high quality and tested PDSA cycles, ramps of testing, and sample tools
- A streamlined set of measures
Are you interested in accessing regular, specialized, no-cost training and coaching on how to intentionally plan for rolling out and implementing these resources with diverse populations?
Join us for HV CoIIN 2.0 Cohort 3 in the winter of 2021! Sign up for our newsletter using the link below to be notified when applications are ready. Enjoy the many benefits of joining HV CoIIN 2.0 such as:
- Support for collecting data, interpreting data and reporting outcomes for MIECHV performance measures aligned with HV CoIIN 2.0 topics
- Access to a Family Leadership Coach to support meaningful partnerships with families to support system-level improvements
- Access to a learning community of peers committed to delivering high quality home visiting services and achieving maternal and child health outcomes
- Access to virtual, home-visiting specific, quality improvement training in the Breakthrough Series Collaborative model and the Model for Improvement, for each awardee team and participating LIAs.
- Access to an online data portal that 1) creates automated run charts for each LIA and for the group of participating LIAs, 2) collects PDSA testing and 3) allows virtual PDSA coaching by awardee leads and HV CoIIN 2.0 improvement advisors for mentorship in CQI coaching
- Support from nationally renowned faculty experts in maternal depression, early detection and linkage for developmental risk, IPV quality improvement, scale strategies and family leadership in CQI efforts
Please note: We are working to refine and prepare our playbooks for our upcoming Cohort 3 in January 2021. Once ready, you will be able to access through this page. Stay tuned!
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com