In this topic call:
- Faculty Expert Darius Tandon discussed the first primary driver (Standardize processes for maternal depression screening and response), including appropriate tools, critical screening periods, and resources to help with referrals and training.
- Staff from the Stark County Educational Service Center presented on their PDSA to implement a prenatal screening policy, including how the tool developed for data collection also aided supervisors in supporting the home visitors' transition to the new policy.
- Healthy Families Rappahannock Area presented on using Google Calendar to create an electronic tickler system to remind home visitors about upcoming screenings.
- There was a short discussion between the two LIA presentations on referrals to non-evidence-based services, especially as an introduction to evidence-based services or in areas where evidence-based services are not available.
- Improvement Advisor MaryCatherine Arbour concluded with an exercise on determining the appropriate scale of a PDSA test.
For a recording of the June topic call, click here: http://edc.adobeconnect.com/p5f0l8pup5w/